Hahaha.. Happy Friday! 🙂
Loved this! Have a great thursday! 🙂
I completely agree with this one.
It takes a lot of preparation and thinking to make sure we’re at our best – peak physical fitness, right amounts of rest and food..
Have a good day everyone! 🙂
What I’ve found of late is that work is just like a person, except often times its a lot better –
1) You love her(i.e. Work), she loves you back. 😉
2) You do lots for her, she does as much to you..
It has the potential to make for an amazing relationship! So, how can we make sure we do our bit. Here are 3 things I’ve found:
1) Think of life after work: If that includes activities beyond watching TV and sleeping, I think there’ll be enough to keep your mind active and eager for action.
2) Prepare!: By planning tomorrow’s task list today and staying in top physical shape to be ‘alive‘ all through the week!
3) Love her!: The verb ‘love’ that’s akin to ‘play’, ‘exercise’. And one way to do so is by giving her a new name. I call her ‘fun’.
Work is good, life is better..
Not because it is necessarily the case, but because I have the power to make it so.. What more can I ask for? 🙂
Today is the day of learning then! 🙂
The number one reason people give me for giving up on something great is, “someone else is already doing that.”
Or, parsed another way, “my idea is not brand new.” Or even, “Oh no, now we’ll have competition.”
Two big pieces of news for you:
1. Competition validates you. It creates a category. It permits the sale to be this or that, not yes or no. And this or that is a much easier sale to make. It also makes decisions about pricing easier, because you have someone to compare against and lean on.
2. There are six billion people in the world. Even if your market is hand-made spoke shaves for left-handed woodworkers, there are more people in your market than you can ever hope to track down.
There are lots of good reasons to abandon a project. Having a little competition is not one of them. Even if it’s Google you’re up against.
Loved it! 🙂
Hope you’ve had a great monday!! 🙂